SSC CPO Application Form 2022
Dear aspirants the finally good news has come for a cheerful moment of all the applicants that the SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Date for Paper 1 and 2 Exam has begun from the 03rd March. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the official SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online Notification for Vacancy of 1430 posts of Male & Female candidates for the Recruitment of Post of SI and ASI in CAPF, Delhi Police, and CISF department. So Finally the moment has come for the aspirants. The Commission is set announced the final dates to release the Registration and Exam Dates. So all the applicants who are willing to appear in the SI CPO Exam then must be applied online SSC CPO Application Form before the due date has over.
SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Last Date:- 02 April 2022
SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online
So All the candidates should have ready to register for the SSC CPO 2022 Exam online. The Commission has notified the starting and closing date for the Application form. Candidates must read the notification carefully and ensure the all eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Physical Standards before applying. We are here also providing a direct unique link to SSC CPO apply online. The commission has notified that the only online SSC CPO Application Form 2022 will be entertained for this examination. There will be a single registration form submitted for the Tier 1, Physical/Medical, and Tier 2 exams at a time for individual candidates.
How To Apply SSC CPO SI Application Form 2022?
The candidates who are eligible for SSC CPO Vacancy 2022 Exam only can apply for Application Form from the official website. The Offline mode or any other mode is not available for registration. So aspirants are needed to apply SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Link before the date of closing. The aspirants are suggested to fill the online application form very carefully. The Commission will take deep scrutiny of it and if they found any discrepancy then your candidature will be canceled. So keep ready all the necessary documents such as qualification, Age, and Reservation as a prescribed format. After all of this, the aspirants should have submitted their SSC CPO 2022 Application Form Online.
Application Fees:– Rs. 100/ for the General(UR) and OBC Candidates. The SC, ST, PH, Women, Ex.S, and other specified candidates according to government rules are exempted from paying online Fees.
What are SSC CPO 2022 Exam Dates?
The final Tentative Exam Schedule and Dates are followed below as per the Officially announced.
|Official Notification Release||03 March 2022|
|SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Date||03 March 2022|
|Closing Date of Registration Form||02 April 2022|
|SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 1||May 2022|
|SSC CPO Exam Date||04 June to 10 June 2022|
|SSC CPO Tier 1 Result||August 2022|
|PET/PST or Physical Test Date||September 2022|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam Date||01 December 2022|
|Final Result Declare||Available Soon|
Note:– The above-mentioned SSC CPO 2022 Exam dates are tentative and the commission reserves the right to change the dates and schedule of examinations would notify at the official website.
SSC CPO Post Preference Code 2022
Important Instructions for Candidates
- The SSC CPO Application Form 2022 is availed at the official website.
- The Registration is purely provisional not give the guarantee of the final selection.
- The candidates are advised that before applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Only One Application Form is to be submitted by the candidates for all the CPO posts of SI & ASI in Delhi Police, CISF, CAPFs.
- SSC CPO SI 2022 Apply online Application Form will be entertained, candidates do not need to send the hard copy of the Registration Form to the Commission.
- The Facility of Online Application Form will be availed from the aforementioned date and time.
- Candidates must be filled the mandatory field in the application form and upload the required documents in the prescribed format only.
- The Candidates will get an unique Registration Id and Password individually. So they should retain the Registration ID & Password assigned to them online and details of payment of a fee for further correspondence with the Commission.
- Candidates must avoid submitting multiple copies of the SSC CPO 2022 Online Application Form.
- Incomplete and without application Fees paid Form will not be accepted at any conditions.
- After Due date submitted Registration Form will not be entertained.
- A single online SSC CPO Application Form 2022 will be submitted for all Pre, PE/MT, and Main exams. there will be no separate registration facility available rather than Online.
- Take a printout of the final submitted online Application Form for future reference.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2022:- Check Here
How To Apply SSC CPO 2022 Application Form Link?
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting online SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Date for the recruitment of various Police Jobs. So candidates are requested to fill the registration form only by online mode. The Registration Form has Two Parts. First, all candidates register for Part-I and get a registration ID and Password. Using these Id and Passwords you can log in for Part-II to fill the application form. In Part-II, candidates fill basic information, academic details, post preference, etc. It is mandatory to fill the SSC SI CPO 2022 Application Form for all the candidates to appear in the final exams before the closing date.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 Paper 1 & 2
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
SSC CPO Online Apply Process
All the Interested and Eligible candidates who are going to apply for the SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam must be read the instruction given in the Notice of Examination before filling up the registration form. The Request of change or correction in any options in SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Online Apply will not be entertained in any conditions. So candidates must be applied carefully and correctly before the stipulated date and Time as following these simple steps rendered below. The Commission will be also facilitated to amendment in the application form within the stipulated date and time. The applicants should have not asked to send this Online Form to commission offices.
What is SSC CPO Online Application Form 2022 Exam?
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the official notification for the recruitment of the 1430 Posts of SI and ASI in various Police Organisations such as Delhi Police, CISF, SSB, CRPF, ITBP, BSF, etc. Now the candidates who are eligible and willing to participate in the Open Comparative Written Exam is held as per the schedule proposed must be applied for SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Registration Online. Here is the Detailed about Online Application Form is follows:
- The Application Forms are the Only Valid proof to show your candidature for the examination.
- The commission is asked to fill the Online Registration form for all the eligible and interested candidates to take participated in the exam.
- Candidates fill the all their basic details like as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification Details, Age Details, Post Preference Code in which they want to finally post after final selection, Photograph & Signature.
- The Candidates Pay the online application form fees to appear in the exam if only applicable.
- After Scrutinizing the details Online Registration Form the commission issued the Admit Card or Call letter to the eligible candidates to participate in Tier 1, 2 Paper exams further.
- Candidates must provide the correct details in the application form, if false and invalid details are found at any stage of recruitment then the candidature of the applicants will be canceled with immediate effect.
SSC CPO Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF
How To Apply for SSC CPO Application Form 2022 Online
- Firstly candidates must read the official SSC CPO 2022 Exam Vacancy Notification carefully.
- Now Ensure their eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit and Education Qualification reach the criteria decided by the commission.
- Candidates now keep the requisite Documents aside with Her/Him while getting to apply for the Registration.
- Now Go to SSC online nic Apply website.
- Click on the Apply for CAPF 2022 link.
- Now register the candidates and fill in the Basic details in the Registration Form Part-I.
- Now the filling all the mandatory (*) information submit it the commission will provide the One Time Registration ID and Password for the candidates for further use.
- Now Take the Part-II Registration Form to upload the Photograph and Signature of the candidates.
- The Photograph and Sign of the candidates must be in the format as prescribed by the commission.
- Now the candidates must check all the details filled in the registration form are correct and valid carefully.
- Now submit it finally.
- Now after filling the online Registration Form the candidates must pay the application form fees (if applicable).
- Candidates must take the Printout of this SSC CPO Application form 2022 Online for further use.
- Keep safe for future reference.
The candidates are informed the application form submitted before or on the last date will consider for the examination. So all the applicants are requested to submit the fill the registration form and submit the documents correctly, thereafter pay the application form fee timely
SSC CPO Question Papers [SOLVED]
List Of Best SSC SI CPO Preparation Books
Our SSC CPO 2022 Exam Preparation Guide team is dedicated to providing the all latest updates and news in respect of SSC Examinations such as Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Result, and more others. Candidates can also check the Online Mock test Paper, Sample/Model Paper, Daily Practice Paper online at here.
Check SSC Quant Quiz
Take Online SSC GK & GS Quiz
SSC CPO 2022 Apply Online:- Click Here
Click here for more details:- http://ssc.nic.in/
SSC CPO 2022 Vacancy
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website (CTRL+D):– www. sscguide.in
“If candidates have any doubt then you can put your doubt in the comment box below. We are here to clear your doubts As soon as possible.”