The Official SSC JHT Notification 2022 to the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator, Hindi Pradhyapak is going to release by the Commission. So all the candidates who are willing to apply for the said examination are ready to register. The staff selection commission is notified of the SSC JHT Application Form 2022 date and Process. So all the applicants must be aware of when the Registration would start for the Junior Hindi Translator Examination. There will be only a single Registration form filled by individual candidates for Both the Paper 1 & 2 exams.
Before appearing in the examination all the aspirants must go under the process of registration SSC JHT Application Form 2022 Apply online. All the Candidates must be ensured the SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Work experience, etc. After satisfying all these norms candidates go to the online application for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2022. The detailed process for registration and required documents details as given below. All the candidates must submit the Application form at only ssconline. nic. in the website. It will not be sent by Post or another mode. The Commission has been scraped the Offline mode registration except in some regions. Check the details given below.
The enrollment of candidates for the SSC JHT 2022 Exam is done online through Application Form. Before applying online the candidates should ensure the required eligibility specification. At the time of applying Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience, and other personal details handy for entering in the online application. All the details must fill correctly and be valid. The details you filled in at the time of online SSC JHT Application Form 2022 Date the commission will scrutinize it deeply. Candidates must be applied before the closing date has over. All the candidates are mandatory to submit the Online Form before the last date.
Application form fees: is Rs. 100 for General and OBC category candidates. All Women, SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are eligible to be exempt from the paying of registration fees as per the extant of Governments.
Before applying the SSC JHT Application Form 2022 the candidates must keep these necessary documents with them as given below in original as well as photocopy.
- Matriculation/Degree Certificate
- Cast Certificate for seeking reservation.
- Physical Disability & Age Relaxation Certificate (If applicable)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Photo ID Proof
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
SSC JHT Exam 2022 Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission has been proposed the following tentative Schedule and date of various events of the part of recruitment.
|Notification Issue||03 March 2022|
|Application Form Start||03 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02 April 2022|
|SSC JHT Paper 1 Admit Card||May 2022|
|Paper I Exam Date||10th June 2022|
|SSC JHT Result Paper I||August 2022|
|SSC JHT Paper II Exam Date||September 2022|
|SSC JHT Final Result||Oct/Nov 2022|
|Document Verification Date||December 2022|
Important Instruction for Candidates
- The SSC JHT Application Form 2022 apply link would be available on the official website timely.
- Before applying the candidates must be satisfying the prescribed essential and desirable eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, EQ, Work Experience.
- There will only single SSC JHT Online Form 2022 to be submitted for both Paper 1 and 2 Exam.
- The Registration will be done only Online. Offline Mode or by Post sent application form will not accept at any circumstances.
- Candidates keep ready the prerequisite necessary documents such as Age Proof, EQ, and Work Experience Certificate.
- Only one SSC Translator Application Form 2022 was submitted for all posts and multiple application forms would not be considered.
- Every candidate would be provided the unique Registration ID and Password for further use of examinations.
- It is highly advised that applicants must avoid the submission of multiple SSC JHT 2022 Online Form at individually.
- Candidates must be careful to fill the Application form because Requests for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- After Due date and incomplete Form will not be considered for your candidature as an applicant of the SSC JHT 2022 Online Form.
- All the candidates are suggested to take a printout of this duly final submitted Registration form for further use.
Without applying for SSC JHT Application Form 2022 Link there will not be entertained in examination to any candidates. So it is compulsory to apply for registration for the participants in the Junior Hindi Translator examination of Tier 1 and Tier 2. We are here to discuss all the requisite norms about registration form one by one. The mandatory field is essential to fill in the correct details. The registration will be done in two parts of SSC Junior Hindi Translator Online Form 2022. Part One consist of Application form details such as basic information and Job Post Preference Order and Part II will be applied for Uploading the Signature, Photograph, and other required document. After it the Application fees must be paid if required.
All the candidates who are thinking for the Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment notification are now out. So candidates should have not to wait more and apply online for Translator Vacancy 2022. The Commission has been already notified that candidates must be filled the valid and correct information regarding candidature in SSC JHT Application Form 2022 Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam. The False or suppressed information will be canceled on the registration form at any stage. We are here providing the detailed Online Apply Process step by step for SSC JHT 2022 Exam as followed below.
- The candidates are required to go to the SSC official website.
- Now go to Apply Link.
- Now Choose the JHT Exam Form 2022 link Tab.
- Click on New Registration and fill in the basic information and submit it.
- A unique Registration ID and Password will provide and not down it for further use.
- Now fill in the further details such as required like Upload Photograph and Signature, Education Qualification details and Work experience details and others.
- Now pay the Application fees if are eligible using a Net Banking Credit/Debit card Or by Bank Challan.
- All the processes must be done within the due date has over.
- Now Submit it and take a printout of the final submitted SSC JHT Application Form 2022 for future reference.
The Staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC JHT 2022 Notification PDF for inviting the online Form for the Post of Junior Hindi Translator. So the candidates are suggested to go through the detailed official notification and ensure the SSC Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Education Qualification Experience, etc before applying. Thereafter the candidates should have submitted the SSC JHT Exam Form 2022 before the closing date online.
All the aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with SSC Translator 2022 Exam Preparation Tips team to know the latest updates and news regarding SSC’s ongoing and forthcoming Examination. We are here also sharing the important Study materials, Online Practice Question Papers regularly for the betterment of exam preparation.
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website (CTRL+D):– www. sscguide.in
“If an applicant has a query regarding the same then ask freely to put in the comment box below. Our expert team will assist you as soon as possible.”