SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024
Dear candidates, we are welcome to you for visit at sscguide. in to get all details about SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 Tier 1 and 2 Skill/Typing Test Exam. The Staff Selection Commission has been released the official SSC 10+2 Notification 2024 to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam to the recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant during the 2024 sessions. So now the Commission has finalized the SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2024 for the Paper 1 and Paper II examination and Skill/Typing Test also. All the candidates now kick start their exam preparation to following the detailed Subject wise and topic Wise Syllabus rendered her.
SSC CHSL Exam 2024 Tier 1 Paper Date:– 04th March to 26th March 2024
SSC CHSL 2024 Syllabus
All the aspirants who are waiting for the final SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern can check and download it also. Here on this page, we are providing all the important information regarding LDC DEO Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations to make an understanding of the 10+2 exam. We would also discuss all the syllabus as topic wise and subject wise here below. The Commission notifies the official SSC Syllabus 2024 PDF Download for Paper I and Paper-II exam. So candidates who are going to prepare to follow the exam syllabus and conclude their exam preparation timely. So candidates must be going through the detailed SSC 10+2 Syllabus 2024 and Exam Scheme before appearing for the examination.
What is SSC 10+2 Syllabus 2024?
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct SSC CHSL 2024 Exam through only Online Computer Based Mode. A huge number of candidates had applied to appear in this big exam. After applying candidates are eagerly searching for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Tier 1 and exam pattern also. Candidates are advised to start the preparation for the exam in a planned manner. So we are here providing the SSC CHSL Syllabus of Paper 1 and Paper 2 and Exam Pattern for all aspirants. The Aspirants should reach each and every topic of the proposed exam syllabus to complete their exam preparation. You can download Pre and Mains Syllabus and Skill Test/Typing Test Pattern.
What is SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2024?
The Staff Selection Commission is now enlightened the official SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 for both Objective and Descriptive Paper. The SSC CHSLE will consist of a Computer-based Written Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk. Candidates can check here for SSC CHSL Syllabus in Hindi and Exam Scheme as described below.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2024
Tier-I is an Online Computer Based Written Examination consisting of Objective Type Multiple choice questions only. It is a first stage exam for those who are submitted their application form successfully for SSC CHSL 2024 Exam are eligible for Tier I. The scheme of the Tier 1 exam is as followed:
|No of Questions
80 Minutes for OH and VH
Note: English Language part will consist only of Basic knowledge of English. The quantitative Aptitude part will consist only of Basic Arithmetic Skills.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2024 Tier 2
Tier-II Exam is Descriptive Paper (Paper Pen Mode) Exam. It tests your writing skills. This Paper is only Qualifying Nature means marks obtained in this paper would not affect your final Merit list. This paper is in Hindi or English to judge the writing skills of candidates. The Question in this paper will be based on the SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus 2024. The scheme of the Tier II exam is as followed:
- This descriptive paper contains an essay of around 200-250 words.
- An Essay/Application/Letter writing of around 150-200 words.
- It is written in only Hindi or English. No other language can be chosen to write in any language.
- Duration is one hour.
- The total mark consists of this paper is 100.
- The whole paper is divided into only two parts.
- One part is essay writing and the second part is Application/Letter writing.
- The minimum qualifying mark for this paper is 33% of the paper.
- This paper level is based on Higher Secondary 12th class std.
|Descriptive Paper (Essay/Letter/Application Writing)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier 3
The SSC 10+2 2024 Tier 3 Examination is the Skill Test/Typing Test which would be of only qualifying nature. Only those candidates, who secured at least the minimum qualifying marks in the Computer-based written examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), as may be fixed by the Commission, only will be called for this stage. The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional Offices or other centers as may be decided. The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of the total score obtained by the individual in Paper 1 and Paper 2 particularly.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
Data Entry Speed:–
- 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):- A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer.
- The Data Entry Speed Skill Test is only a qualifying nature. Candidates are allowed to take this test only on Computer.
- Only those candidates who have Qualified in Tier 1 Computer Based Exam and Descriptive Paper Tier 2 Exam will be allowed to appear in the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Skill Test Paper.
- The Skill Test will be held as per the commission Region Offices center or the prescribed Exam center as fixed by the commission.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC/JSA
Typing Speed:– 35 words per Minute (English Medium) 10500 key depressions per hour
Typing Speed:– 30 words per Minute (Hindi Medium) 9000 key depressions per hour
- Typing Tests will be conducted for only those candidates who qualify in the Computer-based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- This Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi that is to indicate his/her choice/option for Medium in the Application Form. It will also be of qualifying in nature.
- If any candidate does not opt for any medium of Typing Test his/her option will be considered English Medium.
Get SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Tier 1
We have above discussed the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2024 for all Pre, Main, and Skill/Typing Tests. Now we are here discussing the detailed indicative SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 PDF for Tier 1 examination as subject and topic wise below of each and every section.
General Intelligence:– This section includes questions of both verbal and nonverbal types. The test paper will include questions on the Following Topics:
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figural Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Number Series
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- Social Intelligence
- Coding and decoding
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
English Language: The detailed topic-wise indicative syllabus for English language and comprehension is following.
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage
Quantitative Aptitude: The finalized detailed indicative SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 for the Math section is followed below.
- Computation of Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and
- Elementary surds (simple problems) and
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
- Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and
- Distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
General Awareness:– There is no definite syllabus for this section. But most of the questions is designed to test the knowledge of the following subjects:
- Science and Technology.
- Indian Constitution.
- Personalities in News.
- Current affairs- International, National, and Local.
- Sports GK.
SSC 10+2 Syllabus 2024 for Tier-II Exam
The Detailed of SSC CHSL Syllabus of Descriptive Paper as topic wise constraints available here. The candidates are now to know the pattern and the syllabus for the exam as described below.
The Topic of precise Application/Letter writing etc. are mainly come from Current Events related. The topic of essay writing is mainly related to current issues of India and maybe from Science subject or any other subjects.
- The Tier 2 Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words in Hindi/English language.
- A Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words
- Paper 2 would be a descriptive type Based on Pen Paper Mode of 100 Marks.
- The Time Limit for Paper Is One Hour.
- There will be 33% of minimum marks to qualify Tier 2 exam.
- The Marks of Tier 2 are included in preparing of final merit list.
The Exam paper for the 10+2 Tier 1, 2, 3 will be set on the basis of the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 and Exam Scheme described above. So Candidates need to go through with each and every topic of the syllabus for preparation.
SSC CHSL 2024 Exam Date 2024 OUT:- Check Here
SSC 10+2 2024 Job Profile
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Tier-III Exam
The SSC 10+2 Syllabus 2024 for Tier-III Examination is the Skill Test/Typing Test which would be of only qualifying nature. Only those candidates, who secured at least the minimum qualifying marks in the Computer-based written examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), as may be fixed by the Commission, only will be called for skill test. The skill test is only for DEO posts and Typing Test is for SA, PA, LDC/JSA, and Court Clerk Exams. Thus now we have discussed the detailed SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern for each and every stage of CHSLE.
List Of Best Books For SSC CHSL Preparation 2024
SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers [SOLVED]:- Download PDF
What Is the SSC CHSL 2024 Selection procedure?
The Staff Selection Commission is now conducting the 10 Plus 2 exam so on for all eligible candidates only after discussing the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 Tier 1, 2, and 3. The Candidates must be aware of what Selection Procedure is prescribed for the said exam before going to appear in the exam. The Candidates will be selected to go through the stage-wise stage exam procedure as followed.
- Candidates will be called to appear in the Tier 1 Exam for those who applied online application form successfully.
- Candidates will be Shortlist for the Tier II exam on the basis of their performance in the Tier 1 Exam.
- There may be separate Cut Off Marks for different posts like DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I, and subsequent Tiers.
- The Candidates will be Shortlisted for Tier III on the performance of the combined Tier I + Tier-II Exam.
- After Conducting the Skill Test/Typing Test the commission will be called for Document Verification(DV) for Qualified candidates only.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based and Descriptive Exam Paper.
- The Final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit list order and the Post Preference Order filled by them during document verification.
What to do after Checking the SSC CHSL 2024 Syllabus Tier 1 and Tier 2 and Tier 3 Exam
The commission is already published the tentative SSC CHSL 2024 Exam date for Both Paper and Paper 2 examinations. The commission also provides the Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the Pre and Main exams. So now the aspirants who are appearing in the SSC 10+2 2024 Tier 1 exam would know the detailed SSC CHSL Syllabus 2024 in English and Hindi as well. The aspirants know to make this exam preparation plan and crack this hard nut with a good exam strategy. The examination question paper is a very broad range of topics. So candidates need to go through each and every topic of the SSC CHSL 2024 Syllabus while preparing for it. We are here regularly updating the latest news and information for the same, So stay tuned here.
SSC CHSL Expected Cut Off Marks 2024
We have requested to all aspirants connect with SSC 10+2 Exam Preparation Guide team to get more latest updates regarding SSC Examinations such as Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Cut Off Marks, etc.
Check SSC Quant Quiz
Take Online SSC GK & GS Quiz
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy 2024
Click here for more details:– http://ssc.nic.in/
For Latest SSC Jobs Notification Bookmarks This Website (CTRL+D):– www. sscguide.in
“If any aspirants have a query regarding then put the same in the comment box below. Our Expert team would be available very soon to assist you.”